Later on that night Julia and I went to "Wine and Cheese Gala" at Dr. Acheley's home. It was a pretty nice event. She has a large piece of property on the bay and there were several tables spread out throughout the property with wines from different countries. There was also catered hor d'ouvres. There was a grammy nominated guitarist playing and a silent auction as well. Julia and I won (bought) 2 tickets for zip-lining on the island which we planned to use when Julia's friends come down for their honeymoon.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Surfs up!
No, we didn't go surfing. But we could have. We went to the beach this weekend with some friends and waves were probably 8 feet at times. It was a perfect sunny day and it was especially unusual for this beach (Baie Rouge) because it is usually very calm. It was a lot of fun swimming and getting toppled by the waves and we spent a bit more time in the water than we usually do.


Later on that night Julia and I went to "Wine and Cheese Gala" at Dr. Acheley's home. It was a pretty nice event. She has a large piece of property on the bay and there were several tables spread out throughout the property with wines from different countries. There was also catered hor d'ouvres. There was a grammy nominated guitarist playing and a silent auction as well. Julia and I won (bought) 2 tickets for zip-lining on the island which we planned to use when Julia's friends come down for their honeymoon.
Later on that night Julia and I went to "Wine and Cheese Gala" at Dr. Acheley's home. It was a pretty nice event. She has a large piece of property on the bay and there were several tables spread out throughout the property with wines from different countries. There was also catered hor d'ouvres. There was a grammy nominated guitarist playing and a silent auction as well. Julia and I won (bought) 2 tickets for zip-lining on the island which we planned to use when Julia's friends come down for their honeymoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your running pic is really cool! Love the boat and the waves are crazy!
ReplyDelete