Hi everyone
I haven't blogged anything in a real long time as you may have realized. It is not that nothing cool has happened. It is just that I have been uninterested in blogging it. It really did lose some of its appeal.
But for an update, it is 3rd semester. I am doing well on the island. I got really good grades last semester and I definitely had to work for them. I haven't gotten the final word yet but I am pretty sure I made the Dean's list (gpa above 87%). This is exciting to me because it was the goal I was shooting for and I am hoping to do even better next semester.
Julia is doing well. She doesn't really care for her job here, but she is toughing it out because it really helps with our bills and rent. She is excited about an internship she applied and was accepted for. It is in Key Largo, FL working with physically challenged children and dolphins. She will be working with the physical therapist there for one month. I will miss her when she goes, but it is not until March.
I will attach some photos from the previous semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment